Great Interior Design Ideas to Lively up your Living Room! An all white interior design for your living rooms do not have to be cold and stark. By using a few simple decorating ideas, tips, and tricks, you will be able to create your own all white living room that is warm and inviting. The key to successfully decorating an all white living is to create visual interest in the room by introducing a wide variety of textures and patterns into the room. Here are a few of our favorite white living room ideas to try out in your own home!
1) Use antiques to offset the starkness of an all white décor. The different tones of antique woods will liven up the décor and provide visual interest throughout. Blue and white is a common color scheme used to complement antiques, and subtle patterns of blue and white can be introduced into the space through the use of throw pillows.
2) Layer different shades of white upon one another in your living through furniture, wall paint, window treatments, and other accessories. Did you know that shades of white come in a variety of different hues, from frost to cream? An earth toned flooring can be used to draw these different shades of white together and provide a unifying theme.
3) Combine wicker, an all white décor, and cheetah print! Can you think of a more unlikely color/pattern combination when decorating? A white on white color scheme can be nicely broken up by the introduction of a chair and ottoman in earth tones of wicker. The upholstery of the chair can be covered in a cheetah print pattern. This unusual décor combination will provide the drama you are looking for without detracting from the overall white color décor.
4) Distressed woods and whitewashed walls and flooring are often used to complement an all white décor; however, layers of white mirrors and vases, when placed next to distressed furniture, can also serve to further create a romantic charm within your living room. Furthermore, these reflective accessories can also be used to create the illusion of a larger living room by reflecting the natural light in the space.
5) If you would like for your all white bedroom to have a New England or colonial feel to it, then consider enriching an all-white color palette with subtle accent shades of grays and browns. When used subtly, such as in a single throw rug, these colors can further serve to enhance the all white décor